Specialties: Industrial, Office
Background & Experience
Griff Bandy specializes in working with companies in their facility needs. He exclusively represents the interests of clients from the initial market research through lease or purchase negotiations. Griff is currently handling many types of real estate transactions on behalf of his clients including:
• Tenant representation services (lease restructuring, renewal negotiations, relocations, subleasing and expansions)
• Buyer & build to suit representation
• Marketing properties for sale or lease
Clients benefit from his experience, “hustle” and market knowledge.
• Partner in Charge - Austin & San Antonio Offices - 2015/2016
• 2013 & 2015 - Top 10 Producer Worldwide- Across NAI Global network of 375 offices worldwide
• 2007 - 2016 NAI Partners Top 10 Producer/ 2013 & 2015 Top Producer
• 2008 - 2016 NAI Global Elite Top Performer (out of 5,000 real estate professionals globally)
• 2007 NAIOP Rising Star (Industry Award) - Houston, TX
• Over 25+ years business experience in commercial real estate, Fortune 500 companies and startup organizations
• Facilitated just under $800 million in total real estate transaction in the last 13 years across over 400 transactions closed
Griff is a graduate of the University of Texas at Austin with a B.B.A. in Accounting.