Joshua Lass-Sughrue, is Vice President of Investment Brokerage Services at NAI Partners. Joshua entered the commercial real estate industry in December, 2005, and quickly made a name for himself by earning his firm’s 2006 Rookie of the Year national achievement award. He consistently ranks as a top performer, earning many sales awards and having been recognized as “Best of the Best” several times in the Houston Business Journal.
After establishing himself as a heavy hitter in the industry, Joshua joined NAI Partners in 2010 in its
Investment Sales division. Over the past seven years, Joshua has closed approximately $500 million worth of real estate and consistently ranks as the top Investment Sales Broker at NAI, Globally.
- Closed approximately $500 million in transactions
- Recognized in the Houston Business Journal as “Best of the Best”
- #1 Investment Sales Broker at NAI Partners
- Top Producer 2006–2014 & 2016
- Earned 2006 National Rookie of the Year at his previous firm
- NAI Global Top Investment Sales Producer
- Closed 942,373 SF of Retail and 3,147,413 SF of Industrial and other properties
Joshua is a graduate of The McCombs School of Business at The University of Texas at Austin with a degree in Finance.