Welcome to the inaugural Texas CRE Deal Report, your one-stop shop for the latest and greatest commercial real estate transactions completed by CRE firms in Houston, Austin, San Antonio and Dallas. With GlobeSt.com no longer publishing the Middle Market Digest, the Texas CRE Deal Report aims to fill that void. We welcome submissions from all companies, and while we can’t guarantee we’ll publish everything we receive, we aim to be the go-to clearinghouse for CRE deals in the cities we work and live in. To submit your deals, news and other information you’re interested in having a platform for, please email news at naipartners dot com.
- Houston-based NAI Partners and Dallas’ ESRP Advisory recently arranged a 19,692-sq.-ft. office lease for WORKSUITES (formerly Meridian Business Centers) on the top floor of 77 Sugar Creek, which was recently acquired by Velocis and is currently undergoing an extensive lobby and common area renovation.
- NAI Partners’ Office Project Leasing group, a business line in the company’s Landlord Services Division, recently arranged a 2,466-sq.-ft. office lease for Thomas Markle Jewelers at 900 Rockmead Dr. in Kingwood, Texas.
- Exterran Energy Solutions has leased 58,857 sq. ft. at 11000 Equity Drive in northwest Houston’s Westway Park development in a transaction where Transwestern represented the landlord, and JLL represented the tenant.
- Walters, Balido & Crain renewed a 9,592-sq.-ft. lease at 2500 Tanglewilde. Terri Torregrossa of Moody Rambin represented the landlord, Woodlake (Texas) Properties.
- NAI Partners’ Industrial Services group recently arranged a 35,000-sq.-ft. industrial lease for TexTrail, Inc. at 12014 FM 529.
- NAI Partners has teamed up with Just Play Sports in a 17,000-sq.-ft. lease for a new state-of-the-art basketball training facility.
- NAI Partners’ Investment Fund has added a third asset to its recently raised Fund II — Royal Montreal Plaza, a 40,300-sq.-ft. neighborhood retail center located in Katy, Texas.
- NAI Partners Investment Sales recently arranged the sale of 5999 W 34th Street, a 22,738-sq.-ft. industrial property in Houston, Texas.
- CBRE arranged the sale of three multifamily communities: Westchase Estates, Westchase Grand and Westchase Preserve, all in the Westchase District, comprising 1,331 units totaling 994,000 sq. ft. at 91% occupancy.
- NAI Partners Austin arranged a 5,396-sq.-ft. office lease for Pull Request at 720 Brazos Street in Austin, Texas.
- Brandywine Realty Trust hired CBRE to support the leasing and marketing of 405 Colorado, a 200,000-sq.-ft., Class A shovel-ready office tower located in the heart of downtown Austin.
- AQUILA Commercial arranged a lease renewal at Great Hills Corporate Center for tenant, Metadot Corp., which will continue to occupy its 3,401-square-foot space in Building 1 of the complex.
- Davidson Sheehan LLP leased 3,791 sq. ft. at Northpoint Centre I, located at 6836 Austin Center Blvd. Austin Office Space represented the tenant and The Kucera Companies represented the landlord.
- Facebook will lease all of Domain 12, a 17-story office building under construction at the Domain mixed-use project in North Austin, which is being developed by Dallas-based TIER REIT and Austin-based Endeavor Real Estate Group.
- NAI Partners Austin arranged the sale of a 57,500-sq.-ft. industrial property located at 10611 N. I35 in Austin, Texas.
- NAI Partners Austin arranged a 1,979-sq.-ft. retail/office lease for Smaller Earth—a global company that helps people travel, explore and change the world—at 2222 Rio Grande St. Smaller Earth is subleasing the well-trafficked location on the west side of the University of Texas campus.
- CBRE was hired to market a 200,000-sq.-f.t mixed-use office and retail building on behalf of the Employees Retirement System of Texas (ERS).
- NAI Partners’ Investment Fund II has successfully closed on San Marcos Place, a 73,105-sq.-ft. mixed-use office-and-retail shopping center located in San Marcos, Texas, marking the first acquisition for the recently raised Fund II. The purchase of this asset marks the fifth transaction completed in 12 months by NAI Investment Fund, the private equity arm of NAI Partners.
- NAI Partners San Antonio arranged a 9,613-sq.-ft. office renewal lease for the tenant South Texas Community Living, Inc. at Marymont Office Park at 2391 NE Loop 410.
- NAI Partners San Antonio represented MasTec North America in a 16,313-sq.-ft. industrial renewal at 7402-7424 Reindeer Trail.
- JLL Capital Markets announced the sale of a 270,084-sq.-ft., 17.98-acre industrial property in Mission, Texas.
- CBRE announced that A’Gaci has leased 102,485 sq. ft. of industrial space at 4958 Stout Drive.
- Joe DeCola, a veteran commercial real estate sales professional, has joined NAI Partners as a Vice President. Mr. DeCola joins the company in a newly created “player/coach” role, functioning as a producer with a focus on building NAI Partners’ Retail Services business and teams in the company’s Austin and San Antonio offices, and also providing sales coaching and management for the company’s junior-level producers in those markets. He will be splitting his time between the two cities on a weekly basis.
- NAI Partners San Antonio recently arranged the sale of 222 Park 35 Cove N., a 10,200-sq.-ft. industrial facility in Buda, Texas.
- NAI Partners San Antonio recently arranged the sale of a 30,000-sq.-ft. commercial property along with 20 acres at 11820 W IH-10 in Marion, Texas.
- San Antonio Commercial Advisors (SACA), an independently owned and operated member of the Cushman & Wakefield Alliance, announced the sale of Parliament Square Shopping Center.
- Stream Realty Partners sold One Alamo Center, an eight-story, 165,500-sq.-ft. office building in Downtown.