Our own John Zivley, Vice President in NAI Partners’ Office Tenant Rep Group, recently sat down on Zoom to share his thoughts with Matt Bell, co-founder of management consulting company Strategic Piece, on how commercial real estate is faring in the wake of the COVID pandemic.
John provides renewal, relocation, and acquisition guidance as well as helping leverage the most advantageous transactions for his clients.
The discussion includes thoughts on where the working-from-home situation is headed, its effects on CRE, changes happening in Houston and how it compares to other metro areas, and how growing companies can get the best deal on commercial space right now.
Other topics discussed include:
- The way COVID has affected and will affect the way we build out offices.
- Is Houston’s center of gravity changing? Where are the shifts happening?
- Important CRE amenities post-COVID
- What’s the best deal that growing companies can hope for right now?
- Where do people fall into traps when it comes to CRE?