NAI Partners’ response to COVID-19
A note to our clients, employees, family, and friends
In light of the extraordinary events we are collectively experiencing, we felt it important to communicate to reinforce our commitment to partnering to meet the needs of our clients, employees, families, and friends amidst this unprecedented global crisis. NAI Partners has taken the following steps to ensure the ongoing safety of our employees, clients, properties we manage, investors ,and friends of the company, and will adjust and evolve our processes as needed to help keep all of our stakeholders’ goals on track.
- Working remotely. Our people are the most important ingredient in taking care of our clients. We’ve implemented remote work, and everyone has the tools they need to continue to perform their duties without interruption. We have invested heavily in state-of-the-art technology platforms to keep us connected, productive and communicative. Meetings are happening digitally with our teams and clients as we remain fully functional and ironclad in our commitment to meeting our clients’ needs.
- For our tenant clients, during this unique time our team has been equipped with tools to offer virtual tours and offer other innovative solutions to help your business continue uninterrupted. We are also continuing to evaluate the latest data and provide you with up-to-date market analyses. We understand there will be numerous questions that arise—please don’t hesitate to reach out to your NAI Partners sales professional at any time should you have an inquiry about anything. We are in this together and are committed to finding solutions for your occupancy needs both now and in the future.
- For our landlord clients, we remain committed to providing the world-class property services you have already come to know from our property management team. We are even more laser-focused on operational safety while following the guidelines for social distancing. As tenants close their offices—regardless of whether by choice or by government mandate—our staff is executing business continuity plans specific to your properties.
- For investors in our fund, we are focused on the long-term health and competitiveness of our assets. We are continuing to evaluate thousands of potential acquisitions and apply our rigorous methodology toward identifying properties that precisely meet our criteria. Our existing portfolio is being expertly managed and tenant needs’ handled meticulously and proactively.
- Our partners. We are nothing without our clients, employees, families and friends—know that we will always be there for you no matter the circumstances. Trying times like these remind us of why we are in this business in the first place: putting our clients’ interests and needs ahead of our own; serving our internal and external partners with excellence and integrity; endlessly in search of ways to better serve our clients and partners; and holding each other accountable in everything we do.
We’re at your disposal to answer questions, provide guidance or simply have a conversation—about business, or anything that’s on your mind. Above all, please continue to take precautions in staying safe, as that is what is most important. We will emerge from this together even more strongly than we were before. On behalf of all of us at NAI Partners, thank you for your unwavering loyalty, faith, and partnership.
Again — if you have any questions or concerns of any kind, please contact your NAI Partners sales professional, or click here to let us know how we can help.